Hear the Bern is Bernie Sanders’ new podcast. Hosted by National Press Secretary Briahna Gray, the podcast offers a behind the scenes look at how campaigns work, how political movements grow, and what motivates the man who has reintroduced big, transformational ideas into politics.
On Hear the Bern, we’re not only going to hear from Bernie Sanders, we’re going to talk to the people who are helping to build this movement behind the scenes, from campaign staffers, to surrogates, to union leaders, teachers, nurses, and you: everyday Americans. We want this to be a space to talk about the difficult issues that everyday Americans deal with, from student debt and social security, to immigration and criminal justice issues.
Hear the Bern is now available on:
iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | SoundCloud
Watch the podcast:
- Episode 1: Bernie Gets Personal
- Episode 2: Busting Trump’s Health Care Myths
- Episode 3: Black Bernie Bros Speak Out
- Episode 4: Bernie on the Road
- Episode 5: Bernie Back in the Day
- Episode 6: But Can He Win?
- Episode 7: Bail, Bills and Criminal Injustice
- Episode 8: We Built This Country Too: Asian American Voters Speak Out
- Episode 9: Borders & Boxes: The Fight for Immigration Justice / (Spanish Transcript)
- Episode 10: But the Union Makes Us Strong
- Episode 11: Bogeyman: Democratic Socialism